- All orders are shipped via standard ground services unless otherwise requested.
- Order confirmations and tracking numbers are provided for all customers via email.
- All wine shipments must be received and signed for by an adult 21 years of age or older. Shipping to a business address is highly recommended. We want to avoid unnecessary handling or multiple unsuccessful delivery attempts. If the wine is deemed 'undeliverable' due to the exceeded number of delivery attempts, it will be returned to us and customer will be refunded the cost of the wine less all shipping and handling charges.
- Having your wine arrive in perfect condition is important to us! It is our policy to hold shipments during periods of hot or freezing weather.
States We Ship To
- Currently we are able to ship wines within California and to the following states: CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, WI
- If your state is not listed, please contact us for additional shipping options.
Have Another Question?
We are happy to address individual shipping concerns. Please contact us by email at email@example.com
or phone (707) 945-0542. Or, submit your inquiry in the below.